Meet Cuppa Cordless lamp, a minimalistic functional LED touch lamp that can be easily carried around. Cuppa weighs as much as a coffee cup and is not bulky. The Cuppa is also touted as the World’s first cordless LED lamp with Full Touch Body control technology. Sounds great! The new LED lamp is a part of the Kickstarter campaign. As part of the Super Early Bird offer, one can avail the Cuppa Cordless for only $99. Worldwide deliveries are expected to commence in May 2020. The Cuppa Cordless does offer many advantages over traditional cord lamps.
Cuppa Cordless LED Lamp vs Traditional LED lamp
- Unlike the traditional ones, the Cuppa Cordless LED is lightweight and can be easily carried around
- It does not feature any cord and hence eliminates the hassle of dealing with messy cords that easily tips over
- Its sticky base pad makes it extremely steady and hence a zero chance of falling off
- Cuppa Cordless is water-resistant, flame retardent, and there is also no risk of electrical shock
- Comes with a rechargeable battery, and you no longer need to worry about power fluctuations
Features of Cuppa Cordless LED Touch Lamp
The Cuppa Cordless LED lamp does pack some exciting features under its hood.
Easy to Carry:
With a cordless design, the Cuppa LED lamp is easy to carry around from indoors to outdoors.
The Cuppa Cordless LED lamp is available in three colour options: Classic Black, Cream White, and Mint Green.
360-degree Any Touch
The feature lets you switch on/off the lamp by touching anywhere on the base of the lamp. It is indeed the first LED lamp in the world with full touch body control:
The Cordless lamp comes with an IP65 waterproof rating making it resistant to any accidental spills.
It allows users to customise their favorite mode of illumination.
Allows Cuppa to turn on each time with the previous brightness level.
Sticky base pad
This feature keeps the lamp steady and prevents it from easily falling off.
Type-C fast charging
It can be easily charged using any Type-C fast charger. A charge of 10 min gives back up for 2 hours. When it is fully charged, the Cuppa LED can last for 12-hours. It can also be charged with a power bank.
The Cuppa LED lamp saves 80% energy as compared to the traditional bulbs.
The Kickstarter Campaign is an instant success and exceeded its goal of $5000. The project so far is supported by 964 backers pledging $118,570.